Tuesday, March 23, 2010

New Teenage Fanclub Album Announced


I feel like I read Alan McGee quoted somewhere once where he said something to the effect that Scotland's Teenage Fanclub are his favorite band that he signed to Creation Records. Now hopefully I'm not putting words in the poor chaps mouth but if that holds true that's a pretty epic statement considering the bands that were on that label.

Teenage Fanclub are re-emerging after five years to release their new album Shadows June 8th on Merge.

Here's a new song to listen to:

Teenage Fanclub - 'Baby Lee'

Tracklist:

1. Sometimes I Don’t Need To Believe In Anything
2. Baby Lee
3. The Fall
4. Into The City
5. Dark Clouds
6. The Past
7. Shock And Awe
8. When I Still Have Thee
9. Live With The Seasons
10. Sweet Days Waiting
11. The Back Of My Mind
12. Today Never Ends

No comments:

Post a Comment