Friday, April 24, 2009

Holy Fuck confirms U.S. Tour Dates, Listen to new song "Jungles"


Well holy heck. Holy Fuck have announced a U.S. tour. Here are the dates (chronologically backwards, just like they appear on their official site):


I hear a lot about these Crocodiles, but you can bet that Holy Fuck will bring it for sure. I've actually never caught them live but I hear good things and I still love the shit out of LP. I mean, they've toured with Super Furry Animals, Mouse on Mars and Battles. There's no way any of those bands would play with a band that didn't own live.

Also- they have a "previously unreleased song" called "Jungles" and you can hear it here:

"Jungles"

I haven't listened to it yet, but I will tomorrow!

"Milkshake" from LP (video by Chad VanGaalen)



New album allegedly this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment