Friday, April 24, 2009

Blitzen Trapper a capella / The Soft Pack preview unreleased song

Not sure what this Ahead of the Curve over at mtvU is exactly, or why their videos are so darn short. Must be a show on their college station that they want you to tune into. Anyways- they have two 45 second long videos that caught my attention.

First is Blitzen Trapper performing "Sleepytime in the Western World" with just their voices. I think their label buddies Fleet Foxes seem to get the most attention for their harmonies, but this video shows that BT is great at it as well:




Secondly, they have a preview of The Soft Pack performing an 'unreleased' song. I've pretty much loved anything I've ever heard from these guys, but I'm not so sure about this one. I know it's hard to form an opinion on less than a minute of music, so we should all reserve judgement for now:


No comments:

Post a Comment