Thursday, February 11, 2010

The Besnard Lakes, Albatross 12"


Yes, this song is old news to almost anyone who cares. But is it old news that its 12" is available as of two days ago? Probably. But I haven't posted in months, so it's new news to me. And since I'm the only one who reads this let me react by saying "Holy shit! A new Besnard Lakes 12"! Rad!!!"

Anyways, if you DON'T know about The Besnard Lakes (as I recently found out a few people that I most certainly would expect to know about them didn't), then here's your chance to hop on board and act all cool as if they've been your favorite band for years by the time The Besnard Lakes Are The Roaring Night is released on March 9th. Buying this 12" and playing at your next bro fest is a step in that right direction.

P.S. The flip-side is a non-album track about aliens. ALIENS!

Snag it at Jagjag.

The Besnard Lakes - 'Albatross'

No comments:

Post a Comment