Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Gold Panda, 'You (Seams remix)'

My fascination with UK's Gold Panda originated with this post. This was before I learned that the wonderful Ghostly International had him up their excellent sleeve. They will be relasing his You EP digitally on June 15th with the 12" version following shortly. It will be well worth the wait.

To celebrate this news, take a listen to the Seams remix of 'You'. I think I could hear a hundred different versions of this song before I got bored with it.

Gold Panda - 'You (Seams remix)'

Gold Panda will be a part of one of the more interesting and eclectic lineups I've seen in a while when they play the Echoplex June 8th with HEALTH, Best Coast and Indian Jewelry.

More info, pre-order and additional tour dates here.

No comments:

Post a Comment